What is GrooveFunnels and why are so many people talking about it? Does GrooveFunnels live up to the hype? Here’s our full 2020 review!
Curious about the new tool, GrooveFunnels, that’s supposed to help you build sales funnels and grow your online business?
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
We pride ourselves on providing a service that helps entrepreneurs systematically grow their businesses online.
And we’ve been doing that for more than 6 years!
So we took a look at GrooveFunnels — a newcomer in the sales funnel space — and our full review is below.
What is GrooveFunnels?
GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one tool that allows users to build sales funnels, landing pages, and websites to sell products online.
It’s a new tool that getting a lot of exposure. This is partly because a GrooveFunnel membership gives users access to a large swath of different features — GroovePages, GrooveSell, and GrooveMail, for example.
However, the features you get access to depends on your membership plan (Base, Silver, or Gold).
Who is Behind GrooveFunnels?
Mike Filsaime is the CEO of GrooveDigital, which owns GrooveFunnels. He is a recognized leader in the online marketing world. He’s also a consultant, author, speaker, software developer, and digital marketer.
Other leaders of the business include John Cornetta, Mattijs Naus, and Matt Serralta…
GrooveFunnels Marketing Tools
Like we mentioned earlier, GrooveFunnels offers a large suite of tools for digital marketers. The tools that you have access to will depend on the membership that you’ve selected.
We’ll discuss the details of that in the pricing section.
But first, here’s a quick overview of each marketing tool that GrooveFunnels offers.
- GroovePages — This tool allows you to build landing pages, websites, and sales funnels.
- GrooveSell — This tool gives you access to GrooveFunnels payment gateways. You can sell physical products, digital products, subscriptions, or memberships.
- GrooveAffiliate — This is GrooveFunnel’s affiliate program, which is available to all members. You can receive 20% recurring commissions on people who you get signed up.
- GrooveMail — This is GrooveFunnel’s email marketing solution and CRM. It includes the ability to tag subscribers, automate sequences, do text and voice broadcasting, and other email service provider features you’d expect.
- GrooveMember — This tool allows GrooveFunnels users to create and manage membership sites. It also provides a content management system so that only members can access certain content.
- GrooveVideo — This tool allows GrooveFunnels users to upload and host video content right on their landing pages.
- Email Leads — This tool allows you to collect, organize, and contact email leads. This is a feature that’s not available on GrooveFunnels free plan.
- GrooveQuiz — Quizzes are a great way to grow your email list. And GrooveQuiz is a tool that allows you to build and integrate quizzes into your sales funnels. You can also use this tool to create surveys and collect information about your target market.
- Email Cart Abandons — Around 50% of people abandon their online shopping cart before finishing their purchase. But sending an email to cart abandoners can help recapture lost sales. This GrooveFunnels feature allows you to do that.
GrooveFunnels has a free plan that gives you access to some of its most basic features.
But if you want to get access to most of the tools that we mentioned above, then you’ll need to pay for their Silver or Gold plan.
Currently, the only way to get total access to GrooveFunnels is by purchasing a lifetime membership for $1,397.
But that’s a limited time offer.
Once that promotion is over, you’ll need to pay either $99 or $199 per month.
Here’s a little overview of what those plans include.
The free plan gives you access to GrooveSell, GrooveAffiliate, and GroovePages LITE.
The Silver plan adds GroovePages Pro, GrooveMail, GrooveMember, GrooveVideo, email leads, email cart abandons, email buyers, and email affiliates.
The Gold plan finishes with GrooveBlog, GrooveDesk, GrooveCalendar, GrooveSurvey, and GrooveQuiz, many of which are difficult to find details on at the moment.
GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program
For those of you who want to make a little extra money as an affiliate, GrooveFunnels has a program where they pay 20% commission on tier one and 5% on tier two for free members. But upgraded GrooveFunnels members receive 40% commission on tier one and 10% commission on tier two.
So how do the tiers work?
If you refer someone via your affiliate link and they end up converting, then that’s a tier-one conversion. However, if that person then goes on to refer other people to GrooveFunnels, you receive a 5% or 10% commission on those conversions as well (tier two).
You also get paid an average of $9.60 for free signups, not just for people who upgrade their accounts.
GrooveFunnels Best Alternative
After reading through our review, maybe you’re still not convinced that GrooveFunnels is right for you.
It’s certainly a powerful online tool… but it’s not for everyone.
After all, GrooveFunnels only payment option requires $1,397 and their free plan includes extremely limited features.
If you’d prefer a tool that’s just as powerful — if not more powerful — with a much longer track-record for actually helping entrepreneurs succeed, one that will give you all the high-converting features you need for a reasonable price, then check out ClickFunnels.
Or if you want to learn about how ClickFunnels compares directly with GrooveFunnels, check out our full comparison over here.