When it comes to generating leads and making sales online, is GroovePages the right tool for the job? Here’s everything you need to know.
What is GroovePages and is it worth the money?
Well, that’s the question that we want to help you answer inside of this review.
New online tools for entrepreneurs are popping up all the time, and amid the hype of “newness”, it can be difficult to figure out which tools are actually worth your time and money… and which ones aren’t.
That’s why we put this review together… so that you can determine if GroovePages is right for your business.
So let’s dive right in!
Our TL;DR GroovePage’s Review
- What is GroovePages? — GroovePages is a powerful landing page, website, and sales funnel builder.
- Who Created GroovePages? — Mike Filsaime, the founder of Groove Digital Inc., is the CEO of GroovePages.
- GroovePage’s Features — GroovePages includes quite a few nifty features such as a drag-and-drop page editor, free hosting, popups, countdown timers and progress bars, wireframe blocks, and device-based customizations.
- GroovePage’s Pricing — Although GroovePages makes it seem like their service is completely free to use, you’ll need to upgrade to a Pro plan by subscribing to GrooveFunnels to use important features (like emailing leads, customers, and cart abandoners). GrooveFunnels silver plan costs $99 per month and their gold plan costs $199 per month. You can learn more over here about the differences between their plans.
- Editor’s Note: It seems that these plan options are currently turned off and they are only promoting their Lifetime Deal (see below).
- GroovePage’s Lifetime Deal — For a limited time, you can acquire a lifetime subscription to GroovePages for $1,397.
- Does GroovePages Have an Affiliate Program? — Yes, they do. They pay 20% commission.
- The Best GroovePages Alternative — At ClickFunnels, we’ve helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs build thriving online businesses through simple sales funnels that sell like clockwork. You can get a free trial with us over here!
What is GroovePages?
GroovePages is a powerful website, landing pages, and sales funnel builder.
It’s one of many products offered by GrooveFunnels, a website with many different digital marketing tools and services.
If you want to create effective sales funnels, websites, or landing pages, then GroovePages is one tool that can help.
But the question is, is GroovePages the best tool for the job?
That’s what we’ll dive into here shortly!
Who Created GroovePages?
The main founder behind Groove Digital Inc., for which GroovePages is its core product, is Mike Filsaime.
He’s a highly respected marketing consultant, author, speaker, software developer, and digital marketer.
The president of Groove Digital Inc. is John Cornetta, the CTO is Mattijs Naus, and the COO is Matt Serralta.
Let’s take a look at GroovePage’s features to help you determine if this funnel builder is a fit for your business.
Here’s a list of the most important features with short descriptions of each.
1. Drag-And-Drop Editor
GroovePage’s drag-and-drop editor allows you to quickly and easily edit any page of your website or sales funnel.
Just select the element you want to add, drag it onto the page, and drop it wherever you like.
2. Free Hosting
With GroovePages, there’s no need to pay extra money to a domain hosting company like Siteground or GoDaddy.
GroovePages will host even your custom domains for free.
There’s no question about the power of popups on websites. If done correctly, popups can generate leads and encourage sales without annoying visitors.
And this is a feature that GroovePages passes to its members.
You can create popups that trigger when someone clicks a button, arrives on a new page, or goes to exit a page.
We recommend using an exit-intent popup on your sales funnels, as that’s one of the highest converting and least invasive.
4. Countdown Timers & Progress Bars
Countdown timers are great for creating a sense of real-time urgency for your website visitors. And progress bars are great for making your action-takers feel like they’re, well, making progress.
GroovePages allows you to use both of these features. Just drag them onto whichever page you like and edit their presentation in the left side-bar column.
5. Upsells, Downsells, and Order Bumps
Upsells and order bumps are wonderful tools for increasing the average amount of money people spend with you when they order a product.
Downsells, on the other hand, are great for getting people to buy a less expensive product after they’ve already said “no” to your primary product.
You can use all three of these features with GroovePages.
6. Device-Based Customizations
As with most page editors, you can customize how your sales funnel or website appears on different devices — mobile, desktop, laptop, iPad, and tablet.
It can be a little tedious customizing all of these different versions, but it’s still a nifty feature worth mentioning.
What’s not to like, right?
The truth is, GroovePages is a powerful page builder with a whole lot of different features for its members to play around with.
However, the features you actually get depends on which plan you’re signed up for.
Although GroovePage’s homepage would have you convinced that you can get lifetime access to all of these features for free, further investigations reveals that you can’t.
You can subscribe to GroovePage’s Lite plan for free, but that cuts you off from some very important features.
Here are the features you can access with GroovePages Lite, which is totally free…
- Wireframe Blocks
- Premium Blocks (does not include future updates)
- Free Hosting
- 1 Funnel Template
- 3 Project Sites
- 3 Funnels
- 3 Custom Domains
- Sites Will Be Branded With: “Page built with GroovePages”
With the GroovePages Lite plan, you will NOT be able to access the following features…
- Importing Funnels
- Split Testing
- Team Members
- Import Webpages
- Share Funnels
- Email Leads, Customers, or Cart Abandoners
Currently, to get GroovePages Pro plan, the only option is to sign up for their lifetime access deal, which requires a one-time payment of $1,397.
However, their pricing page indicates that a Silver ($99 per month) and Gold ($199 per month) plan are coming soon, which will allow members access to GroovePages Pro as well as a lot of other GrooveFunnel tools.
GroovePages Lifetime Deal
Currently, GroovePages has a deal where you can get lifetime access to GroovePages Pro for a one-time payment of $1,397.
This is the only way to access GroovePage’s Pro Plan right now, although their pricing page says that Silver ($99 per month) and Gold ($199 per month) plans are coming soon.
Does GroovePages Have an Affiliate Program?
Yes. Everyone who signs up for a free GroovePages account gets access to their affiliate program.
From what we can tell, it looks like they pay 20% recurring commission to their affiliates.
The Best GroovePages Alternative…
Maybe you’ve decided that GroovePages isn’t the right fit for your business… so what is?
Well, at ClickFunnels, we’ve helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs build thriving online businesses. Hundreds of our members have gone on to build million-dollar businesses — we know because we keep track.
Our founder himself, Russell Brunson, uses our service and loves it. He’s also the author of Expert Secrets, DotCom Secrets, and Traffic Secrets (the last one made it on the New York Times Bestseller list!).
Point is, we’re passionate about helping entrepreneurs like yourself build successful online businesses.
But what is ClickFunnels and how can we help you build the business of your dreams? Check out the video below!