Trying to decide between Kajabi and ClickFunnels? Look no further! Here, we’ll discuss the differences between the two services and help you make a decision.
Deciding between two pieces of software can be really challenging… especially when those tools are as intricate and well-developed as Kajabi and ClickFunnels.
Both pieces of software are effective at what they do.
Both are popular and well-regarded in marketing communities.
And both have been around for nearly a decade.
Unfortunately, that only makes the decision more difficult.
But we’re going to help you — let’s start by discussing the big primary difference between what ClickFunnels and Kajabi actually do.
This will give you a better understanding of which tool is the right fit for your business.
What’s the Difference Between Kajabi and ClickFunnels?
The biggest difference between Kajabi and ClickFunnels is that Kajabi is an all-in-one tool for building an online business — it allows you to create a website, sell courses, offer memberships, email your subscribers, and lots more — while ClickFunnels is, at its core, a tool for building high-converting sales funnels (and it does that better than anyone else in the industry).
To be clear, when we talk about sales funnels, we’re talking about crafting a series of pages that systematically drive visitors and leads toward taking the exact action that you want them to take (opting into your email list, buying a product, registering for an event, etc).
Here’s our Tripwire Funnel, for example.
And while Kajabi allows you to build websites and landing pages, it doesn’t provide you with the expertise or guidance necessary to craft an effective sales funnel.
At ClickFunnels, we’ve spent years running tests and figuring out which sales funnels convert the most consistently… and we’ve discovered some pretty astounding results.
Each of our sales funnel templates is a result of years of hard work in the lab… and our goal is to make it dead-simple for anyone to craft a sales funnel that actually works.
Considering that we have more than 70,000 happy members — hundreds of whom have built million-dollar businesses on our platform — we think we’re doing a pretty good job. 😉
But the proof is in the pudding.
You can try us out for free over here.
Kajabi and ClickFunnels, then, are not mutually exclusive tools — in fact, they work really well together!
Kajabi allows you to easily build your online business — and command all of the intricacies that that requires — while ClickFunnels helps you actually generate leads and make sales.
TL;DR Overview Of Kajabi vs. ClickFunnels Review
In case you’re in a hurry and don’t have time to read the entire article, here’s our TL;DR overview of the most important points.
- The difference between ClickFunnels and Kajabi is that Kajabi is an all-in-one platform for building an online business while ClickFunnels specifically specializes in helping entrepreneurs generate leads and make sales online.
- ClickFunnels and Kajabi work great together and integrate easily.
- Kajabi’s most popular plan costs $159 per month (billed annually) and ClickFunnels most popular plan costs $97 per month.
- Both Kajabi and ClickFunnels have 14-day free trials… so why not try ‘em both out before you buy!
Drag-and-Drop Visual Editor
Want to easily and visually customize your sales funnel?
With our drag-and-drop editor, you can change anything you like. Just choose an element, drag it onto the page wherever you want it, and then customize it!
Free Domain Hosting
There’s no need to host your domain somewhere else. You can add your domain right inside of your ClickFunnels account and we’ll host it for you.
100+ Themes and Templates
Never built a sales funnel before?
Not to worry — we have literally hundreds of tested and proven templates for you to choose from. You can use the sales funnel templates that we’ve created or user-created ones. Just check the reviews before you choose one!
Total Split Testing Capabilities
Split testing is one of the most important parts of growing an online business. You need to know what sort of images, sales copy, and sales funnel steps increase your conversion rate.
That’s why we give all of our members total split testing capabilities.
Just tell us which page you want to test, create a variation, and we’ll give you the results!
High-Converting Sales Funnels
Sales funnels convert higher than websites. Period.
And we specialize in helping our members build sales funnels — we even help people who’ve never built a sales funnel in their life.
We do that by providing you with easy-to-use templates that practically guarantee a hefty conversion rate.
Don’t believe us?
Unlimited Conversion Tracking
How are your sales funnels performing?
That’s a question you can easily get answered right inside of your ClickFunnels dashboard.
Automated emails is an extremely important part of any successful sales funnel.
But with ClickFunnels, there’s no need to go find a third-party email service provider. We’ll let you craft automatic emails right inside of your ClickFunnels account. And we’ll send it when you want us to send it.
While ClickFunnels bread and butter is building sales funnels, our members can also easily build membership sites.
This allows users to log in and out, create memberships, recover passwords, and even pay you for their monthly or yearly subscription.
Shopping Cart Feature
If you own an ecommerce store, don’t worry about finding another tool to use for your shopping cart feature — we have one for you that’s baked right into our sales funnel builder.
Kajabi’s website builder is easy-to-use and just as versatile as WordPress. Each page is split into edit-able sections and you can change any element, from the copy and the font to the images and the colors.
Kajabi also offers unlimited domain hosting. So there’s no need to seek out third-party domain hosting at GoDaddy, Siteground, or anywhere else.
Kajabi’s email marketing tool is easy to use and versatile. Many users find that it completely replaces their need for other email tools like Mailchimp and Klaviyo.
At the very least, it’s a great starting place if you don’t already have a dedicated email list elsewhere.
Product Sales Versatility
One of the great things about Kajabi is that you can sell products in any way you like.
You can offer a free trial, keep products at just a single price point, create subscription plans, integrate coupons, and even use one-click upsells.
Kajabi is well-known as one of the best platforms for creating and selling course content.
Whatever it is that you want to teach, Kajab can help you create it, host it, and promote it. You can then set your price and sell it to your audience, all within Kajabi.
Here are some of the main integrations that ClickFunnels offers.
- Twilio – Use to personalize and schedule SMS messages.
- Embed A Calendar Into Your Funnel – Use to allow leads to schedule themselves on your calendar. Can use lots of different calendar software for integration.
- YouZign – Use for hosting custom images on YouZign and then publishing those same images on ClickFunnels.
- VWO Engage – Use to set up push notifications for your funnels.
- SalesForce – Use if you want to integrate SalesForce with your ClickFunnels account.
- Warrior Plus – Use to sell Warrior Plus products in your ClickFunnels site.
- Disc Delivered – Use to enable automatic order fulfillment when someone places an order in your funnel.
- Stripe Payment – Use Stripe as a payment integration and send funnel customers receipts directly from Stripe.
- Kajabi – Use to connect your products in ClickFunnels with membership areas in Kajabi.
- PayPal – Use to add a PayPal button to your ClickFunnels page and accept payments through PayPal.
- Shopify – Use to integrate your Shopify website with your ClickFunnels account.
- Slybroadcast – Use to send voicemails from Slybroadcast to your subscribers in ClickFunnels.
- Shipstation – Use to set up Shipstation for order fulfillment once someone purchases through ClickFunnels.
- Zapier – Use to integrate your ClickFunnels account with any other popular service.
- ZenDirect – Use to send customer information from ClickFunnels to ZenDirect to ship items from ZenDirect.
From what we can tell, Kajabi integrates with pretty much every other popular tool out there (including ClickFunnels!). But they do so through Zapier.
Here are some of the tools you can integrate Kajabi with through Zapier.
- ClickFunnels — For building sales funnels.
- Infusionsoft — For generating and managing leads.
- Mailchimp — For email marketing.
- Shopify — For building an online store.
- ConvertKit — For email marketing.
- ActiveCampaign — For email marketing.
- PayPal — For payment gateway.
- Stripe — For payment gateway.
ClickFunnels has two pricing options.
The first costs $97 per month and includes 20 funnels, 100 pages, 1 user, 3 payments gateways and domains, chat support, and access to our Funnel Hacker Forum as well as Funnel Flix (which is basically Netflix for entrepreneurs).
The second plan costs $297 per month and includes unlimited funnels and pages, 3 users, 9 payment gateways and domains, unlimited follow up funnels, priority support, weekly peer review hackathons, and access to our Funnel Hacker Forum as well as Funnel Flix.
But there’s no need to pull out your wallet right now — you can try us free for 14 days!
Kajabi has three pricing plans.
The first costs $119 per month (billed annually) and includes 3 products and pipelines, unlimited landing pages and marketing emails, 10,000 contacts, 1,000 active members, 1 website, and 1 admin user.
The second costs $159 per month (billed annually) and includes 15 products and pipelines, unlimited landing pages and marketing emails, 25,000 contacts, 10,000 active members, 1 website, and 10 admin users.
The final plan costs $319 per month (billed annually) and includes 100 products and pipelines, unlimited landing pages, 2 million marketing emails, 100,000 contacts, 20,000 active members, 3 websites, and 25 admin users.
Kajabi has a 14-day free trial, though, so that’d be the place to start.
ClickFunnels Case Study & Reviews
Check out the video below to learn how Jaime used ClickFunnels to build a 7-figure ecommerce store selling skincare products!
Kajabi Case Study & Reviews
Check out the video below to learn how Graham Cochrane uses Kajabi to run a 7-figure business!
ClickFunnels or Kajabi? What Did You Decide?
So which software are you going to use?
ClickFunnels or Kajabi?
By now, you should know that you don’t necessarily have to choose between these two top-class tools. ClickFunnels helps you generate leads and sell products with sales funnels and Kajabi helps you run and manage your online business.
The two work wonderfully together… so well that ClickFunnels and Kajabi both have help pages dedicated to explaining how to integrate these two services.
And the best part is that both ClickFunnels and Kajabi have free 14-day trials.
Off you go!