Trying to decide between GroovePages and ClickFunnels? The truth is, they’re both great services. But they’re a little bit different. Here’s everything you need to know.
GroovePages and ClickFunnels are remarkably similar services.
They both allow members to build sales funnels that generate leads and make sales online.
Still, they have their differences.
And our goal here is to teach you about those differences and to help you make an informed decision.
Ultimately, both services are great at what they do, but depending on the type of business you’re building (or the features and integrations that you require), one will probably outshine the other.
So let’s dive right in!
TL;DR Overview Of GroovePages vs. ClickFunnels
In a hurry? Here’s our quick overview of the main differences between GroovePages and ClickFunnels…
- Both GroovePages and ClickFunnels allow members to build online sales funnels. But while GroovePages only recently launched, ClickFunnels has been in this game since 2014, has more than 70,000 members, and has collected hundreds of stories of people who’ve built million-dollar businesses with their service.
- ClickFunnels has a 14-day free trial that allows you to try out all of its features risk-free for two weeks, and you’re able to cancel anytime. GroovePages has a free plan, but you get very limited access to critical features.
- GroovePages is giving away lifetime memberships temporarily for $1,397 — currently, that is the only way to get access to GroovePages Pro.
Now let’s dive into the features, first for ClickFunnels and then for GroovePages. These lists aren’t exhaustive but just highlight some of the more important features.
Easy Drag-And-Drop Visual Editor
The ClickFunnels drag-and-drop visual editor allows you to make changes to any part of your sales funnel.
You can customize individual elements, change the formatting of any page, change text, and rebrand colors.
With ClickFunnels, you don’t need to seek out third-party domain hosting.
Just tell us which domain you want to connect to your sales funnel and we’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
High-Converting Themes And Templates
Many sales funnels builders give the ability to create sales funnels… but they don’t show you how to create high converting sales funnels.
That’s what makes ClickFunnels different.
We don’t just give you easy-to-use software, we also provide you with sales funnel templates that are tested and proven to convert. Just choose one that fits your needs, make some customizations, and launch it!
P.S. We also have our templates and them marketplace where you can browse sales funnels created by other ClickFunnels members. Just check the reviews before you use one of these!
Online entrepreneurs and marketers should constantly be testing their sales funnels to see what performs best.
Because the fact is… what works for other people might not work for you.
That’s why we give all of our members the ability to test their sales funnels for themselves. That way, they can make mission-critical iterations.
Easy-To-Implement Sales Funnels
It doesn’t need to takes weeks to build an effective sales funnel.
Sure — the more time you spend on a single funnel and the more you test it, the better results it’s going to get.
But we want to get your first sales funnel launched as quickly as possible. So we’ve made choosing, building, and editing as painless as possible.
Want to know how many people are converting as they go through your sales funnel? Or maybe you want to know how this sales funnel compares to that sales funnel.
Not to worry.
With ClickFunnels, you have one-click access to all of those vital marketing metrics.
Email follow up is a very important part of any sales funnel.
It helps you to recapture cart abandoners, build a relationship with your audience, and upsell to existing customers.
That’s why we’ve baked an email autoresponder right into our service.
Want to build a membership site so that people can log-in and access exclusive content?
This is a great way to create monthly recurring income for your business. And ClickFunnels allows you to easily and quickly build a beautiful, high-converting membership site.
With ClickFunnels, there’s no need to look for a separate shopping cart integration. We have one baked into all of our ecommerce sales funnels.
Now let’s talk about some of GroovePages top features!
GroovePages also has a drag-and-drop editor that allows you to customize any page of your sales funnel. Just choose an element, drag it onto the page, and drop it wherever you like.
There’s no need to worry about going and finding third-party hosting if you have a GroovePages membership.
They will host your custom domains for free.
Popups are a popular (and effective) way to generate leads and make sales online.
And there are a few different types of popups. With GroovePages, you can build popups that trigger when someone clicks a button, visits a new page, or goes to leave your website.
Countdown Timers & Progress Bars
Many marketers use countdown timers and progress bars to create a sense of urgency and forward momentum for their potential buyers.
If implemented right, these elements can improve conversion rates, resulting in more leads and sales.
Upsells, Downsells, and Order Bumps
Upsells, downsells, and order bumps are some of the best ways to increase the average amount of money people spend with you during the checkout process.
GroovePages gives you access to all three.
As with all 20th century website builders, GroovePages allows you to customize your page based on the device.
That way, whether someone is viewing your sales funnel on a phone or a laptop, they are getting the same experience across the board.
These lists of integrations are not exhaustive, but just highlight some of the most important integrations.
- Twilio — Use to personalize and schedule SMS messages.
- Embed A Calendar Into Your Funnel — Use to allow leads to schedule themselves on your calendar. Can use lots of different calendar software for integration.
- YouZign — Use for hosting custom images on YouZign and then publishing those same images on ClickFunnels.
- VWO Engage — Use to set up push notifications for your funnels.
- SalesForce — Use if you want to integrate SalesForce with your ClickFunnels account.
- Warrior Plus — Use to sell Warrior Plus products in your ClickFunnels site.
- Disc Delivered — Use to enable automatic order fulfillment when someone places an order in your funnel.
- Stripe Payment — Use Stripe as a payment integration and send funnel customers receipts directly from Stripe.
- Kajabi — Use to connect your products in ClickFunnels with membership areas in Kajabi.
- PayPal — Use to add a PayPal button to your ClickFunnels page and accept payments through PayPal.
- WordPress — Use to integrate your ClickFunnels account with your WordPress website.
- Shopify — Use to integrate your Shopify website with your ClickFunnels account.
- Slybroadcast — Use to send voicemails from Slybroadcast to your subscribers in ClickFunnels.
- Shipstation — Use to set up Shipstation for order fulfillment once someone purchases through ClickFunnels.
- Zapier — Use to integrate your ClickFunnels account with any other popular service.
- ZenDirect — Use to send customer information from ClickFunnels to ZenDirect to ship items from ZenDirect.
We couldn’t find specific about what tools that GroovePages integrate with, but they claim to integrate with over 20 email platforms, at least 7 membership software platforms, Zapier, and Funnelytics.
To start, ClickFunnels has a 14-day free trial.
After the trial, you can choose from two different plans. The first is $97 per month and includes…
- 20 funnels
- 100 pages
- 1 user
- 3 payment gateways
- 3 domains
- Chat support
- Funnel Flix (our streaming platform that’s all about marketing and entrepreneurship).
The second is $297 per month and includes…
- Unlimited funnels and pages
- 3 users
- 9 payment gateways and domains
- Unlimited follow-up funnels
- Priority support
- Weekly peer-review funnel hackathons
- Access to our funnel hacker forum
- Funnel Flix.
To start, you can sign up for GroovePages Lite over here — which includes access to the following features…
- Wireframe Blocks
- Premium Blocks (does not include future updates)
- Free Hosting
- 1 Funnel Template
- 3 Project Sites
- 3 Funnels
- 3 Custom Domains
- Sites Will Be Branded With: “Page built with GroovePages”
By upgrading your account to $99 per month (GroovePage Pro), you will get access to these additional features…
- Importing Funnels
- Split Testing
- Team Members
- Import Webpages
- Share Funnels
- Email Leads, Customers, or Cart Abandoners
But currently, the only option for purchasing GroovePages Pro is to make a one-time payment of $1,397.
ClickFunnels Case Study & Reviews
Check out the video below to learn how Natalie — a “single mom who just had a blog,” as she describes herself — used ClickFunnels to sell $20,000 worth of eBooks in a week, and then $20,000 in a day, and then over a million dollars worth of eBooks in just four months!
GroovePages Case Study & Reviews
Since GroovePages is a new tool, we couldn’t find any case studies. So here’s a demo video of the tool so you can better understand how it works!
ClickFunnels Vs. GroovePages: What’s The Verdict?
So which sales funnel builder is better for your business?
Well, that really depends on what features and integrations you require.
Hopefully, this article has helped you make a decision. But if you’re still on the fence… why not just give both ClickFunnels and GroovePages a try to see which service you like better.
We have a free trial and GroovePages has a free version.
That way, you can try before you buy!